Web Woes (English) - Cyber Security Awareness Training
The Internet has become a vital part of most people’s everyday life, both at work and at home.
However, just one wrong click and you could end up spinning into a black hole of digital danger, and sometimes there’s no coming back.
Yes, it’s tricky in cyberspace! However, if you know how to check for danger, this can really help secure you and your organisation from cyber threats.
Mastering malware comes with constant focus, get into the required mindset by learning:
- Surf safely on the Internet by learning:
- Why you should be careful when downloading software online.
- Why you should check the validity of websites by clicking the padlock icon.
- Why you should be careful when sharing information online.
- How to close windows or pop-ups safely and securely using keyboard shortcuts.
So, let’s get started and wipe out those web woes!