Protecting Data (English) - Cyber Security Cursus
As you know, breaching data protection legislation can have devastating consequences for your organisation financially. But if you aren’t aware of the ins and outs of handling data safely, you could be putting yourself, your colleagues, your organisation and its clients, customers at risk without even knowing it.
Handle data confidently by learning:
- What is classed as personal data.
- What the six key data protection principles are.
- What data protection legislation you must comply with.
- What a subject access request is and how it should be dealt with.
- Your responsibilities in protecting personal data.
- The implications of not protecting personal data.