Mobile Working (English) - Cyber Security Awareness Training
If you work on-the-go, it’s vital your organisation’s information and mobile devices are kept safe and secure. Do you know the security risks associated with public WiFi hotspots? Also, are you aware of who’s looking over your shoulder at everything you type? Whether you’re a remote worker, a home worker or just an employee who likes to take your work on-the-go, the ability to work from anywhere is fantastic but can be perilous.
Master mobile working by learning:
- Why you should limit the use of public WiFi hotspots.
- Why you should password-protect your mobile devices.
- Why you should make sure all software is kept up-to-date.
- Why you should lock away mobile devices when not in use and never leave them unattended.
- Why you should be mindful of your environment when mobile working and check for shoulder surfing.