Identity Theft (English) - Cyber Security Training
Have you ever dropped a bank receipt, sent a letter to the wrong address or shared too much information on social media? Leaving personal information lying around can be an easy mistake to make. However, did you know that if specific information gets into the wrong hands, criminals could quite easily pass themselves off as you? Criminals only need a few pieces of personal information to strike, so learn ways to counteract them in this course.
Counteract identity thieves by learning:
- The importance of secure disposal of documents that contain personal or confidential information.
- How credit checks can help identify identity theft.
- Why passwords and PINs should never be shared.
- How to be a selective sharer with your personal information online.
- Why you should be vigilant when buying online.